Sunday, August 3, 2008

August Horoscopes!

Oh my goodness, it's August already! Take a minute to check out Steve Judd's sun sign forecasts and get the 'head's up' on what August has in store for you...

The last couple of weeks have been very hectic and I have worked the flights to Tanzania and Bangalore and I made a very quick trip back up to Scotland inbetween them to catch up with my mother and brother ... and to sleep!

Now I am finally home in Rio again and I have a blissful month ahead of me... Not that I will be lying on the beach though as there is so much going on. I have clients already booking in for treatments and I am the guest speaker at the International Club in Rio at the end of August, and I will also be popping up to Las Vegas for the magical Chris Stormer's wedding.

And inbetween all that, Marten and I are bringing together the wonderful new website for Universally Rio's first anniversary next month.

Watch this space ... it's all go!

Now... what does Steve say about August for us Geminis....

http://www.universallyrio.com/Astrology/steve_judds_sunsigns.html

No comments: