Thursday, April 24, 2008

Universally Elgin!

Was it really only 2 weeks ago that I was in Elgin teaching Universal Reflexology? It seems like only yesterday, but the northern hemisphere does seem a long way away now that I'm back home in Rio ... but what a fabulous weekend we all had!
Meet, Rona, Janet, Angela, Greta, Shelagh, Aileen, Fiona and relaxing in the chair is our other lovely Fiona. The only one missing from the photo is Chrissie, relaxing Fiona's guide dog!
Aileen had organized a wonderful space in Spey Bay for us to work in and for 2 days we emersed ourselves in feet, reflexology, the Universe and healing. It was a magical group to work with and everyone welcomed me with open arms and even though my voice was giving in to laryngitis, their loving energy picked me up and I was able to share and guide them through working with the techniques of Universal Reflexology.
Thank you all for such a special weekend ... and tomorrow I'll post another picture of us all in action!
Remember, we are all the instruments of change that can improve the world, by simply honouring and being ourselves!

No comments: