Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hello from Rio!

Hello from Rio de Janeiro the 'Cidade Maravilhosa!' The sun may not be shining here but Universally Rio's second newsletter has been live for 2 days now and that is cause for celebration in itself. It's so exciting to see this wonderful space evolve and grow! Our talented and infinitely patient webdesigner has breathed a sigh of relief and taken the weekend off and he has also handed over this space to me ... permanently. A very trusting move, considering that I am the ultimate blogger beginner. But I do love a challenge and it means that I will be able to post all your latest news and add in those great little gems to help keep you smiling throughout the month. So, if you come across anything on your internet travels or just want to share your thoughts, news or experiences then please let me know and I will get blogging. Have a wonderful month everyone!
In love and light, Sally x

No comments: