Thursday, March 20, 2008

Angelic Answer!

It really was quite incredible. There I was sitting right at the back of the aircraft on a jumpseat and as we flew through the intermittent clouds I sent out a huge thank you to the angels and the Universe for helping me make the flight. Then as I looked out of the window to enjoy the view, beautiful rainbow colours started to form in the sunlit cloulds... but more than that, the colours surrounded the shadow of the aircraft I was flying in. It was stunning! The shadow of our aircraft in the centre of a complete circle of rainbow colours flew along beside us for a few minutes ... and my spirit soared.
The Universe is part of us and if ever there was a sign to reassure me that divine assistance and guidance is always there, then this was it.
How blessed we all are ... we just have to open our hearts and eyes and the angels can speak to us through the beauty of nature.

No comments: